Relating to My Body
FORMATION OBJECTIVES OR BENEFITS
- Observe what kind of relationship you have with your body.
- Identify the areas of harmony and disharmony in relating to your body.
- Search how to improve the relationship with your body for a more harmonious growth of your whole person.
- GPA 1 My body
- GPA 2 My body and its environment
- GPA 3 My body and me
- GPA 4 How I listen to my body
- GPA 5 Interaction between my body and the deep realities of my person
- GPA 6 Visual representation of my inner experience at the end of the workshop
- GPA 7 Inventory of my relationship with my body
The training takes place in a group. Questions invite you to observe your life on the theme being dealt with and to describe your experience. A series of simple physical exercises, accessible to all, enable greater awareness of your relationship with your body. After the exercises, there is a time for personal guided analysis, followed by optional sharing, without discussion. In order to deepen participants’ personal research, the educator gives input and uses various means (diagrams, commentaries, observations notes, etc.). The variety of experiences shared in the group enriches participants. You are invited to make well thought out decisions corresponding to your actual reality.
Conditions de participation
This formation is open to all adults. You are required to have taken the Who Am I? formation or the modules Discovering the Core of My Identity and Growing in Personal Solidity, and one formation on PRH analysis.
The formation is not recommended for deeply perturbed individuals or for individuals in psychotherapy, unless they receive the approval from their psychotherapist.