My Body and My Personal Growth
FORMATION OBJECTIVES OR BENEFITS
- Know yourself more in depth by observing the elements which make up your relationship with your body
- discover the place and role of your body in your personal growth
in order to improve your relationship with your body together with creating unity in your whole person.
Part 1 – The elements that make up my relationship with my body
- My body image
- The history of my relationship with my body
- My body’s own language
- My body’s needs
- My sexuality
- My body’s energy reserves
Part 2 – The place and role of my body in my personal growth
- Managing my body’s energy
- My body’s place and role in my decisions
- My body’s role and psychological wounds
Part 3 – Unifying my whole person
- I am an embodied being
Action plan and final inventory
The training takes place in a group. Questions invite you to observe your life on the theme being dealt with and to describe your experience. The time of guided analysis is followed by optional sharing, without entering into discussion. In order to deepen participants’ personal research, the educator gives input and uses various means (diagrams, commentaries, observations notes, etc.). The variety of experiences shared in the group enriches participants. You are invited to make well thought out decisions corresponding to your actual reality.
Conditions de participation
This formation is open to all adults. It is not recommended for deeply perturbed individuals, or for individuals in psychotherapy, unless they receive the approval from their psychotherapist.