Mission, Vision and Values
To accompany the actualisation of as many people as possible so that they may enrich the world through their specific contribution
We offer training for individuals, couples, professional groups and others.
This training is:
- inspired by a positive and dynamic vision of the person, their growth and their relationships.
- based on 50 years of research on all dimensions of the human being.
- truly personal, because it comes from reading their lived experience through exploring felt sensations.
We believe that:
- There is a universal dimension within the human being that goes beyond all cultures and belief systems.
- Each person is indwelt by a life force that propels them to become themselves and actualise their potential
- Each person, by pausing and questioning themselves to understand themselves better, accelerates the natural process of personality development
- Each person has a place and role to play in society, based on their unique potential
- Discovering and living our personal mission brings happiness
- Finding meaning in our life is possible, despite ordeals
- Understanding each other, and respecting differences, lead to a genuine connection with others and to a better way of living together
- The experience of true freedom and equality amongst human beings is achievable
- Engaging with others in constructive activities enhances the person’s development, their effectiveness and innovation for society
Our core values
These are the values that PRH educators and volunteers choose to live and bring to all their PRH activities. These values guide their actions, decisions, and behaviour as they live out their mission with their clients.
Respect for the person
Respect for the person, their freedom, autonomy, dignity, and uniqueness, is a priority for us.
Our effectiveness is expressed through:
- responses adapted to our clients’ needs
- positive influence on the person – both short-term and long-term
- the freeing up of a person’s inner resources and new perspectives for their life
We live solidarity with our clients through a sliding scale of fees to make our educational activities accessible, and through an openness to each person without distinction of their social status.
We call on our support networks to contribute to the training of those with limited financial means due to their economic situation.
Solidarity amongst educators is demonstrated in our international educational activities, the pooling of our expertise, and in the financial participation adapted to each country’s GNP.
Shared passion and professional service
Personal growth which leads to social transformation is our shared passion and calls us to action. It is put into practice through our educators’ and volunteers’ commitment and their constant search to offer well-suited resources.
Our ethics, teamwork, consistency in what we offer, and the ongoing training of our educators and volunteers define our professional services.