Finding my place in groups
FORMATION OBJECTIVES OR BENEFITS
- Clarify your experience in the groups to which you belong.
- Become aware of group phenomena and discover keys for understanding.
- Shed light on some factors related to efficiency and harmony in relationships.
- Progress in the way of being a member of a group and taking your place.
Part 1 – A key for understanding group phenomena
- Aspirations and needs
Part 2 – Four important phenomena of group life
- Tensions and conflicts
- The sense of belonging
Part 3 – Three axes for personal progress
- Existing and finding my place
- Committing myself
- Adapting myself
Synthesis, action plan, and final inventory
The training takes place in a group. Questions invite you to observe your life on the theme being dealt with and to describe your experience. The time of guided analysis is followed by optional sharing, without entering into discussion. In order to deepen participants’ personal research, the educator gives input and uses various means (diagrams, commentaries, observations notes, etc.). The variety of experiences shared in the group enriches participants. You are invited to make well thought out decisions corresponding to your actual reality.
Conditions de participation
This formation is open to all adults. It s not recommended for deeply perturbed individuals, or for individuals in psychotherapy, unless they receive the approval from their psychotherapist.