Freeing Myself from Imbalances in My Relationships
FORMATION OBJECTIVES OR BENEFITS
- Further clarify your own relational experience.
- Better identify and understand the phenomenon of transference and of counter-transference in your life.
- Explore how how to use difficulties to promote your relational growth and improve your relationships.
- Increase the quality of your emotional and relational life.
Part 1 – My personal experience of strong reactions
- Identifying disproportionate and recurrent reactions
Part 2 – Transference and counter-transference in my relationship experiences
Part 3 – Growing through experiences of transference
- Personal growth and management of transferences
- Action plan and final inventory
The training takes place in a group. Questions invite you to observe your life on the theme being dealt with and to describe your experience. The time of guided analysis is followed by optional sharing, without entering into discussion. In order to deepen participants’ personal research, the educator gives input and uses various means (diagrams, commentaries, observations notes, etc.). The variety of experiences shared in the group enriches participants. You are invited to make well thought out decisions corresponding to your actual reality.
Conditions de participation
This formation is accessible to all adults. It is recommended to have taken one or two other PRH workshops, including Who Am I?
The formation is not recommended for deeply perturbed individuals or for individuals in psychotherapy, unless they receive approval from their psychotherapist.