Who Am I?
FORMATION OBJECTIVES OR BENEFITS
- Gain better self knowledge.
- Identify your most central aspirations.
- Clarify the necessary conditions for the unfolding of your personality and for gaining greater self-esteem.
- Progress in solidity and self-assurance in life, so as to better face life’s difficulties.
Part 1 – Two doorways to self-knowledge
- My self-image
- My degree of autonomy before others
Part 2 – The important realities of the person
- The being: an essential reality and central core of your personality. A wellspring of potentialities and aptitudes most often not well known
- Intellect, freedom, will: three faculties that can cooperate with your full development
- The body, source of energy, and which you must take into account
- The sensibility: its manifestations – its reactions – the phenomenon of hypersensitivity and its causes
- The deep conscience – making constructive decisions
Part 3 – How to progress?
- Being an active participant in your growth
- Final inventory
The training takes place in a group. Questions invite you to observe your life on a specific theme and to describe your experience of it. The time of guided analysis is followed by optional sharing, without entering into discussion. In order to deepen participants’ personal research, the educator gives input and uses various means (diagrams, commentaries, observations notes, etc.). The variety of experiences shared in the group enriches participants. You are invited to make well thought out decisions corresponding to your actual reality.
Conditions de participation
This formation is open to all adults. It is not recommended for deeply perturbed individuals, or for individuals in psychotherapy, unless they receive the approval from their psychotherapist.