Prioritising my commitments
FORMATION OBJECTIVES OR BENEFITS
- Identify and name, as precisely as possible, what you perceive as being part of your essential course of action today.
- Commit yourself with greater determination on the axis of this essential course of action.
The training takes place in a group. Questions invite you to observe your life on the theme being dealt with and to describe your experience. The time of guided analysis is followed by optional sharing, without entering into discussion. In order to deepen participants’ personal research, the educator gives input and uses various means (diagrams, commentaries, observations notes, etc.). The variety of experiences shared in the group enriches participants. You are invited to make well thought out decisions corresponding to your actual reality.
Part 1 – Am I on the axis of my essential course of action?
- History of my significant choices
- The axis of my essential course of action seen through the emergence of my being
Part 2 – How to commit myself on the axis of my essential course of action?
- Assessing my current activities
- Putting order in my life
Action plan and final inventory
Conditions de participation
This workshop is accessible to all adults. You are required to have taken the Who Am I? workshop or Exploring my inner world and to have practiced PRH analysis individually or in a group.
This workshop is not recommended for deeply perturbed individuals or for individuals in psychotherapy, unless they receive the approval from their psychotherapist.