Freeing Life in Me
FORMATION OBJECTIVES OR BENEFITS
- Connect with and express the dynamisms of life within you, along with the obstacles preventing these dynamisms from unfolding freely.
- “Concretize” your felt experience by making it visible through creative expression.
- Become more aware of what encourages the unfolding of your personality.
Each day unfolds the same way:
- A theme proposed by the educator to launch the creative expression well
- A time for in depth creative expression on each theme
- A time for taking a distance and analyzing your works
- A time for sharing your day’s work
The proposed themes:
- The sensation of life within me
- What hampers the unfolding of life within me
- The strength of life within me
- Saying “yes” to my life that encourages me to act
Action plan and final inventory
The training takes place in a group. Questions invite you to observe your life on the theme being dealt with and to describe your experience. The time of guided analysis is followed by optional sharing, without entering into discussion. In order to deepen participants’ personal research, the educator gives input and uses various means (diagrams, commentaries, observations notes, etc.). The variety of experiences shared in the group enriches participants. You are invited to make well thought out decisions corresponding to your actual reality.
Conditions de participation
This formation is open to all adults. It is not required to have specific competencies for drawing or painting. It is not recommended for deeply perturbed individuals, or for individuals in psychotherapy, unless they receive the approval from their psychotherapist.