Listening to the Messages from My Body
FORMATION OBJECTIVES OR BENEFITS
- Discover how being attentive to your body is a source of greater self knowledge.
- Progress in the analysis and understanding of your psychological and felt experience.
- Learn a simple method of being present to yourself.
Part 1 – Themes covered concerning the analysis of sensations
- Types of sensations (distinction between physical sensations and sensations with psychological content)
- Distinction between “sensations” and “memory of sensations”
- Observing and describing sensations
- Exploring sensations
- In depth analysis
Part 2 – Themes covered concerning non verbal analysis
- Messages from the body: listening to them and receiving them
- Expression before oneself and for oneself
- Expression before a group
- Expression in a relationship
- Synthesis and action plan
The training takes place in a group. Questions invite you to observe your life on the theme being dealt with and to describe your experience. A series of simple physical exercises, accessible to all, and contact with nature, encourage getting in touch with essential aspects of oneself.
After the exercises, there is a time for personal guided analysis, followed by optional sharing, without discussion. In order to deepen participants’ personal research, the educator gives input and uses various means (diagrams, commentaries, observations notes, etc.). The variety of experiences shared in the group enriches participants. You are also invited to make well thought out decisions corresponding to your actual reality.
Conditions de participation
This formation is open to all adults. You are required to have taken at least the Who Am I? formation or the modules Discovering the Core of My Identity and Growing in Personal Solidity. The formation is not recommended for deeply perturbed individuals or for individuals in psychotherapy, unless they receive approval from their psychotherapist.