Growing My Capacity to Love and Receive Love
FORMATION OBJECTIVES OR BENEFITS
- Develop your emotional and relational capacities.
- Analyze in depth what it is to love.
- Identify trails to manage your difficulties in the emotional and relational areas.
- Discover reference points to gradually achieve greater maturity.
Part 1 – Loving and being loved
- Loving and being loved
- A few phenomena that are symptoms of the “excessive need” to be loved
Part 2 – What is it to love?
- What is it to love?
- Part 3 – Conditions for emotional growth
- The six rails of emotional growth
- Action plan and final inventory
The training takes place in a group. Questions invite you to observe your life on this theme and to describe your experience. The time of guided analysis is followed by optional sharing, without discussion. In order to deepen participants’ personal research, the educator gives input and uses various means (diagrams, commentaries, observations notes, etc.). The variety of experiences shared in the group enriches participants. You are then invited to make well thought out decisions corresponding to your actual reality.
Conditions de participation
It is necessary that you have taken at least the Who Am I? formation. This formation is not recommended for deeply perturbed individuals or for individuals in psychotherapy, unless they receive approval from their psychotherapist.