Understanding My Inner World More Deeply
FORMATION OBJECTIVES OR BENEFITS
- Reach a higher level of mastery of the PRH analysis method.
- Verify your own work of analysis.
- Learn to use of certain tools in order to optimize your mastery of analysis.
- Progress in rigorousness and efficiency, which will allow you to accelerate your growth.
Day 1 – My practice of analysis and the important elements of PRH analysis
The other days – Characteristics of the various types of sensations
- Day 2: Analysis of a painful or negative sensation
- Day 3: Analysis of a positive sensation
- Day 4: Analysis of a positive or negative sensation
- Day 5: Inventory type of analysis
Action plan and final inventory
The training takes place in a group. Questions invite you to observe your life on the theme being dealt with and to describe your experience. The time of guided analysis is followed by optional sharing, without entering into discussion.
Starting on day 2, you will experiment with a specific type of analysis. This is followed by an evaluation of your work and topography of your analysis with the help of mini-tools. Then, there is sharing of the participants’ work. Listening to others’ analyses is an important element for further understanding the method.
In order to encourage participants’ personal research, the educator gives input and uses various means (diagrams, commentaries, observations notes, etc.). The variety of experiences shared in the group enriches participants. You are invited to make well thought out decisions corresponding to your actual reality.
Conditions de participation
The formation is not recommended for deeply perturbed individuals or for individuals in psychotherapy, unless they receive approval from their psychotherapist.