Exploring My Inner World
FORMATION OBJECTIVES OR BENEFITS
- Discover and practice the method of analysis of sensations as proposed by PRH in order to better understand what is happening within you.
- Distinguish various types of inner experiences.
- Learn to identify sensations having psychological content, explore them, and go deeper into them in order to learn something new about yourself.
- Understand yourself better and accelerate your growth.
The three phases of the PRH analysis method:
- Phase 1: Identifying a sensation to be analyzed
- Phase 2: Exploring the sensation
- Phase 3: Going deeper into the sensation
Apprenticing PRH analysis:
- the analysis of positive and of negative or painful sensations
- Action plan and final inventory
The training takes place in a group. Questions invite you to observe your life on a specific theme and to describe your experience of it. The time of guided analysis is followed by optional sharing, without entering into discussion. In order to deepen participants’ personal research, the educator gives input and uses various means (diagrams, commentaries, observations notes, etc.). The variety of experiences shared in the group enriches participants. You are invited to make well thought out decisions corresponding to your actual reality.
Conditions de participation
The formation is open to all adults. It is recommended to have taken one or two other PRH formations, including the Who Am I? or Discovering the core of my identity or Growing in personal solidity. The formation is not recommended for deeply perturbed individuals or for individuals in psychotherapy, unless they receive approval from their psychotherapist.