Management and Human Relations
FORMATION OBJECTIVES OR BENEFITS
- Know yourself better in terms of the strengths and challenges that make up your profile as a manager.
- Identify and have a better grasp of your responsibilities in the enterprise and toward society.
- Become more effective and exercise your specific creativity in your role as a manager for the mission of the enterprise or organization.
Part 1 – My manager profile
- What is characteristic of me, my history, my strong points and my weak points
- Am I at my place? The present stage of my mission
Part 2 – Four areas of responsibility as manager or leader
- My responsibility for the actualization of the mission
- My responsibility concerning my professional relationships
- My responsibility concerning the climate and the mobilization of the group
- My responsibility concerning “more humanness”
Action plan and final inventory
The training takes place in a group. Questions invite you to observe your life on a specific theme and to describe your experience of it. The time of guided analysis is followed by optional sharing, without entering into discussion. In order to deepen participants’ personal research, the educator gives input and uses various means (diagrams, commentaries, observations notes, etc.). The variety of experiences shared in the group enriches participants. You are invited to make well thought out decisions corresponding to your actual reality.
Conditions de participation
This formation is for adults working in a group our enterprise, and who hold a position of responsibility.
The formation is not recommended for deeply perturbed individuals or for individuals in psychotherapy, unless they receive approval from their psychotherapist.