Opening Myself up to Realities Greater than Me
FORMATION OBJECTIVES OR BENEFITS
- Have a clearer grasp of the dimension of transcendence in your life.
- “Concretize” your felt experience by making it visible through creative expression.
- Foster the emergence of this dimension and give you means to progress in this aspect of your life.
Each day unfolds the same way:
- A theme proposed by the educator to launch the creative expression well
- A time for in depth creative expression on that theme
- A time for taking a distance and analyzing your works
- A time for sharing your day’s work
The proposed themes:
- Experiences of human solidarity that reach me
- My capacity to contemplate what seems infinite to me
- Me, witnessing that humankind is progressing
- My riches and values at which I marvel, and which open me up to more than me in me
Action plan and final inventory
The training takes place in a group. Questions invite you to observe your life on the theme being dealt with and to describe your experience. The time of guided analysis is followed by optional sharing, without discussion. In order to deepen participants’ personal research, the educator gives input and uses various means (diagrams, commentaries, observations notes, etc.). The variety of experiences shared in the group enriches participants. You are invited to make well thought out decisions corresponding to your actual reality.
Conditions de participation
This formation is open to all adults. It is preferable to have followed another PRH formation and one formation on PRH analysis. It is not required to have specific competencies for drawing or painting. It is not recommended for deeply perturbed individuals, or for individuals in psychotherapy, unless they receive the approval from their psychotherapist.